The events team at Let’s Go Bahrain will ensure that there will be no difficulty in setting up the right ambiance for all, with our expertise and professionalism in dealing with high scale events, such as weddings, international conventions, conferences, and more.
About Let’s Go Bahrain Event Planners
Modern weddings are all about
“making dreams come true”.
The Kingdom of Bahrain is one of the dream destinations for weddings. Over the years, Bahrain has emerged as a prime wedding destination in the region due to its attractive wedding venues such as the island, desert, heritage sites and beaches in addition to the number of modern facilities that make nuptials a sheer pleasure.
Above all, Bahrain’s friendly nature, open-minded, atmosphere history, and tolerance have time and again proven that when it comes to planning the perfect destination wedding, Bahrain will be at the top of the list.
“The highest happiness on earth is the happiness of marriage”
The Events Team at Let’s Go Bahrain is committed to make this happiness a reality.
- Full wedding planning & services
- Hotel options according to client requirement
- Exclusive airfare
- Visa coordination and support
- Meet and Assist at the airport
- Complete ground handling with exclusive rates
- Customized setup of stage, lighting, decoration, audio, floral arrangements, mehndi/henna, floral design themes, furniture, Interior fabrication. artwork, various outdoor/indoor activities & tours, variety Live entertainments options and sourcing, rigging staging, carpentry works for decor and exhibitions, chocolate fusion, branding, personalized stationery etc…
- Mini Souq (Creating a typical local bazaar feel in the area. Inviting retailers from Manama market with traditional goods, fabricating large traditional gates to create the feel of a local bazaar, traditional colored glass lanterns, Arabic perfumes, shell writing, traditionally dressed hostesses, traditional dances, display of pearls etc…)
- Traditionally decorated camels and horses
- Traditional Arabic entertainment
- Traditional Bahraini welcome to the guests at the airport or hotel
- Fire lanterns